Friday 27 November 2015

Man I feel like a ..... Cowboy

                         The cowboy line dance!


Today we did our class assembly


We did the cowboy line dance from North America. Are roles were first Tyler’s role was to say the prize and dance. Tyler said what we learn. Tyler said we are learning the cowboy linen dance. Next Joanita did the rest of the prize. Then Jamie did dancing with some cowboy line dancers.

We did it because it would be fun and because we would look good doing a dance assembly. No one has ever done a dance assembly before.

We learned how to do a Prezi on a laptop with the help of Miss Goulet and some other people. And then they learned how to do the Bollywood dance, Cowboy line dance and Hakka dance.
We liked it because we had a lot of excise and it was epic. we all liked it. so did the parents and the and the whole school.

What did we like the best?

Molly likes: "I liked it when I threw my hat up in the air at the end of the dance, when everybody was clapping."

Lola likes: "I liked it when me and Sophie were presenting the Bollywood dance
And when my dad recorded me dancing."

Katie likes: "I liked it when I got up in front of everyone and I danced to the cowboy song man I feel like a woman and I really enjoyed it .I am quite proud because I thought that I would be really scared and I wasn’t , it was better than great."

Lewis: "I liked our assembly, because we got to dress up like cowboys, and, we got to listen to music and sing them in the end."


Harrison: "I really liked our assembly because we learned really fun stuff and I really enjoyed our assembly. In our assembly, I was a cowboy I really liked the song, man I feel like a women."

                                 






By          Molly, Katie and Lola, Lewis and Harrison

  

13 comments:

  1. a very good article, yet it seems like newspaper. try to make it less formal.


    Ajveer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure your comment is polite George. I don't understand your question regarding Ajveer comment.

      Delete
  2. i really enjoyed doing the line dance my favourite part was when we through our hats in the air at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun designing the costumes !!!!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have did a spelling mistake between good and ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it was great fun it looked like you had fun too. - molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coollllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cool,I watched you all the way through and you were laughing at every bit🔫

    ReplyDelete