Friday 24 June 2016

The Journey of Edward Tulane

We have officially started our last book of the year, it is titled The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane.

So far, we have learned that Edward has an array of hats and wears well cut trousers. The China rabbit enjoys winte. It's his favourite season since the sun sets earlier, the doll can then dire his reflection in he window.

As part of our literacy lesson, class Mars and Venus worked collaboratively to create an outfit for Edward. 

We first planned our outfit, then used pieces of fabric to put together an elegant wardrobe.

14 comments:

  1. This piece if work was brilliant and I also got to work with someone that I have never word with before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it as well, as I have never worked with Sopie before. Work has a k in it though, not a d!

      Delete
  2. That looks like great fun and sounds creative.I wish I was there to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done but I think you spelt winter wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was full of laughter and pleasure.They were all really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed that wish I was there for it it looks extremely amusing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really fun but next time I will work with sombody different
    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was extremely fun,and once my partner and Ihad finished our rabbit it looked really weird because It was a mix of a spy disco clown , you but the only thing was there was an extreme amount of of mess!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that you did not mean to not put a space in between I had

      Delete
  8. So good Kathryn and Sophie! My Edward was wearing a leather jacket and leather trousers with a leather hat. He could wear this to a cowboy party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was extremely fun but me and Jia didn't quite match the drawing. It was the best literacy lesson ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathryn and Sophie you were great when you was making your rabbit.Great rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rabbit kathryn and sophie 🐰🐰

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the rabbit u made was amazing!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete