Monday 27 February 2017

Programming an Iron Man

As part of our ICT lesson, on Monday 27th February, Venus class started using the programming tool called Scratch

You can use it online at home, but we have the software at school. 

Chloe started her work quickly and made an Iron Man, which is belly looks like a smiley face. There was no worksheet given, we had to figure out how to make it move and mainly which tools to use in order to create our program. 
Look at the belly.... hi hi hi
 













Whilst I was drawing the stage, I struggled to make it all work out. I started with when space key pressed, forever, if on edge bounce and move 10 steps but that didn't work because as soon as the iron man touched the edge he started walking on his head.

I tried to fix it by chucking the turn 15 degrees in their. That did not work the reason is he started doing cartwheels without moving weird. So last i took the forever out and that sort of worked he was still walking on his head but at least he was moving the right way and  not doing non moving cartwheels.

Hopefully next week I will be able to make it work. 



4 comments:

  1. it is obvious that yo have worked very hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that is great. youve worked really hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my Iron Man. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my Iron Man. So cute!

    ReplyDelete