Friday 7 July 2017

When I heard that you could do a power point about your favourite animal, i was very exited and knew exactly what to do.I first started off by searching up for unicorn pictures and got a bit carried away as i filled my document with loads of unicorn pictures
 there was loads of unicorn pictures in my documents.When i first started off ,i only done pictures of unicorns but then I realized that i can do art slides and show what unicorn things i have.I started to get more and more ideas and I even got to the point of giving my dog Bella a photo shoot.

When i was looking at the different icons,I saw that you could do animations for the slides and ended out looking really cool
 I found most of my pictures off of tumblr and i loved the effect of the pictures either sparkling or changing. When i first done the power point, i wanted it to be more interesting by making a hyperlink or a video but sadly the hyperlink didn't work and the video only worked twice.So i added some music which was already in my documents.Then, i downloaded some apps to make collages and to change up the original pictures. 

I have really enjoyed doing this PowerPoint and i am very pleased as for how it turned out and i have learnt knew things from doing this slide show that i can now use when ever i like.I love to use my 
knowledge with the computer to make things and any decoration.





No comments:

Post a Comment