Monday 7 March 2016

Romeo and Juliet

On March 3rd,

As part of curriculum week, we had the opportunity to have an actor coming to school to teach us how to act Romeo and Juliet. 

We also learned about where is centre stage, up stage. I leant that William Shakespeare was born in1564. Millie had to persuade me to help her fake a death. At first, I was laughing because she was so dramatic.but in the end I said I would help her fake her death. I was dressed as Elizebethan and Millie was Julet. It was really funny when Shae (drama teacher) told us to go stage right stage left humer tragedy history. I leant to act and do a mans voice it is deeper than my own.

By Olivia 😜😝

2 comments:

  1. This day was realy cool,I dressed up as Antony and my friend was Cleopatra.we had to dress up as Shakespearian charetors.👤

    ReplyDelete